NEW PASSPORT CARD INFO FOR ARUBA HERE
As of July 1, 2006, persons planning to visit Aruba as a
tourist may do so for a period not exceeding 30 days (exceptions provided
hereunder) for the purpose of recreation, sports, health, family reasons, study,
religious purposes or business must submit the following documentation:
• A valid travel document, which should be provided with a visa for Aruba in
case it concerns a national, NOT mentioned in list A or B. The travel document
must be valid for at least more than 3 months than the return travel date
mentioned on the visitor’s ticket;
• The necessary documents for returning to the country of origin (valid
permanent resident document);
• The visitor has to be able to show to the immigration officer (if so
requested) that he has a valid reservation for an (hotel/appartment)
accommodation in Aruba or that he has sufficient financial resources to provide
in his cost of living during his stay;
• Return or onward ticket and other documents required for the next destination
• A completely filled out and signed ED-Card which you will receive on the
Please note that travel insurance is presently being considered as a
Non-compliance with one of the above mentioned documentations might result in
refusal of entry to Aruba.
For a detailed listing of citizen and country visa requirements
please click here to view PDF.
For more information please contact:
Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero (DIMAS)
The Directorate of Alien Integration, Policy and Admission
Tel: (297) 5221500
Fax: (297) 5221505
Call center: (297) 5221590
Appointment line: (297) 5221502
Fax short stay department (visa): (297) 5221501
No rights can be derived from the contents of this information.
The requirements may be adjusted without previous notice.